I am excited to invite you back for massage therapy treatments, it’s been so long! While I have been closed I have been hard at work anticipating needs, following guidelines as they’ve become available, and I have been implementing new policies to make sure that everyone’s experience is a safe one.
These are some of the changes I’ve implemented:
- For your comfort and safety, I will be wearing a mask and patients are required to wear a mask as well. If you have a mask, please it with you or one may be provided.
- I have added 15 min buffers between all appointments to allow for thorough cleaning between patients.
- I have removed all porous materials from the treatment room to allow for thorough cleaning.
- Set up hand sanitizer station at the entrance and in treatment room.
- Common areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- I will self-check my own health before coming to work and will cancel all appointments if unwell.
- I’m keeping up-to-date with recommendations and guidelines from the Provincial Health Officer, WSBC, BCCDC and your practitioner’s respective colleges
I am asking for your support by following my clinic COVID policy:
- You must call to cancel your appointment (at no charge) if: you are experiencing fever, cough or any flu/cold-like symptoms or are feeling unwell; you have been in close contact with someone experiencing these symptoms in the last 14 days; or if you have taken a flight in the last 14 days.
- Please come on time for your appointment – no more than 5 minutes early.
- Please come to your appointment on your own. Anyone accompanying you will be asked to wait outside until your appointment has finished. Please make arrangements for childcare, as no additional people will be permitted to accompany patients into the clinic.
- Please consider our washroom is for emergency use only.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival at the clinic. Please refrain from touching your face. If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in a tissue or in your sleeve at the elbow, and sanitize your hands immediately after.
- Please limit the number of belongings you bring to the clinic and come prepared with or wearing the clothing necessary for treatment.
I appreciate your patience and understanding in these challenging times. Thank you! We’re in this together!